Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Introduction Post #1

Hi! I have never done a blog before, so here it goes. You might have to just bare with me. My name is Hailey Mann and I started in on my Mass Media journey last semester when I came back to Washburn to complete my Bachelors. I spent two years at Washburn Tech in the Graphic Design program and then finished out at Washburn and got my Associates degree. I later decided to take it further and here I am.

This blog is going to feature a huge part of my life, which is photography. I have worked as a studio photographer for more than six years. My favorite part of working in a studio is being able to work with so many wonderful families and helping them create memories of their little ones! We do everything from newborns to seniors and everything in between! Now if asked which was my favorite, I would have to say newborns! In my opinion they were the hardest to learn and require the most knowledge. Most of the time working with toddlers, you just toss them back in place and hope for the best! They love to run away! Even with all that being said there is so much more to photography than just pushing a button!
Here are just a few examples. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love your the pictures on here. I love the concept, and the writing style. There are some typos and personally the words are a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete