Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Engagement Post #10

Recently one of my best friends got engaged and asked me to be a bridesmaid! As her wedding gift I told her I would do her engagement session. I rarely get to do sessions outside of the studio. I was excited about taking their photos because they were adults and would be cooperative. I got to be creative, try new stuff, and practice skills that I don’t often get to use. After buying a new camera, which if I am being honest, I first and foremost bought for their session, and secondly because I was ready for a new one. It was the perfect time to test it out! I used a lot of fun backlight with the sun and different focusing styles to make the session more special. Getting to shoot this really helped me learn F-Stop, ISO, and how to adjust them appropriately. With engagement sessions, and even weddings, it’s all about the love and the cuddly. I wanted to make sure that they could see the love in their session!



No comments:

Post a Comment